Friday, January 21, 2005

Meeting Anne Davis in TappedIn

Anne Davis was talking about her experience with blogs. I enjoyed her presentation. One of her favorite blogs was called Idioms Are Fun! The students loved it. Here's what Anne thinks about the whole thing:

Learn from the students.
Start with simple things.
Have a class blog first and let the students participate through comments.
Think of the ways to amaze and hook your students into the power of blogging!
Give a voice to your students.
Have a door open and listen to all the voices
Take care about the audience.
It is hard work but the rewards are many.


Bee adds:

learn as you go...and improve on it!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Nancy A. McKeand said...

Thanks for this hint of what I missed this morning! I can't wait to read the summary of it that someone, I hope, will do.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Nancy has a great idea that there will be a summary though this to some extent is what you have done, Sergei. I also missed the presentation, but I plan to be at Farmer's presentation tomorrow--just a little late since I have a meeting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home