Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I started a new project in writing with my students. It's Jonathan Finkelstein's idea.

The introductory message reads:


"Hello and welcome to a new project in writing! This semester it is about coffee mugs.

I invite you to tell the stories of your coffee mugs.
What do they really represent for us? Are they linked in any way to what we are up to? Why do we buy them?

You can start posting photos and commments right away. Take a picture of your favourite coffee mug and post it to buzznet.com To post a photo, email attached images to: mugshots.mugshots@buzznet.com or login and hit POST. ( Contact your English language Instructor to get a password ).

Use the description area to tell us why it's your favorite. Feel free to use the"comments" box below others' "mug shots" for some coffee break small talk.

Got it?

Hope you enjoy this new experience."

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Sarolta said...

I like the idea too, Segei - not to mention the photos of the mugs on buzznet. I decided to ask my students to share their mugs and their stories in their blogs too. Thanks for sharing the idea with us. Kind regards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home