Sunday, February 27, 2005

Happy Blogging!

Time flies... We have reached the end of the course. Thanks everyone for sharing your great ideas and 'know-hows'.

A special thank you for Bee, Aaron and Graham. It was a fantastic course with lots of things to learn...Yes, I would be interested in keeping in touch.

I've just read Nancy's post . She writes:

"What I think would be more valuable would be us continuing to post and to read and comment on each others' blogs. That is where the real impetus to continue blogging will come from...What we need to do now is learn to communicate with each other through our blogs. That is, after all, the focus of this session."

I like the idea... I think that we may continue to use wiki. So, if you have a good link to share, or if you start a new project, just pop in and let us know about it.

Happy blogging!

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger blog-efl said...

Absolutely - I think that's a great idea. I've had a lot of fun being part of this course, meeting new people and sharing ideas. I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home